Saturday, April 4, 2009

Miss NYC Plus 2009

This is my show...once a year I throw together a runway model competition exclusively for plus size models-in-the-making. They compete against each other for the title of Miss NYC Plus along with the chance to be a borough queen... I must say, this is the 2nd year that I did the show, and it was a HUGE success both times, selling out IN A THEATER venue... not a club, a banquet hall or hotel conference room.. this was a REAL venue.. that's how I operate!

Special thanx to:
www.theprettybiz.com
www.glowingfaces.net
www.henrynjackson.com
www.divabetic.org
www.missnycplus.com
www.williambert.com
www.dutchblond.com
www.shinymamabeauty.com




Congratulations to the grand prize Winner, Troy Safi, Miss NYC Plus 2009
(photo credit Dyi Kinney)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment